Florals, stripes and satchels.

While I was walking yesterday, I realized painfully that the summer is over. I was very busy with my bachelor thesis the last few month that I couldn´t enjoy the sun. I missed the summer. After seeking recuperation after months of work I am surprised by rain and coldness. So I'm going with my autumn jacket hiding a floral dress in the hope that the sun just say hello behind the clouds.
You must think that I have thousands satchels. Hehe. That is my everyday dream. Hehe. This one I have personally borrowed from the photographer himself because it fits just fine with my oxfords.

Remember that dress? I have changed the lengh.
Wearing all vintage exept the satchel by vintage satchel company.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! I was directed here from the Modcloth Style Gallery and had to check out your blog. I love your style soo soo much. When I checked out your profile on the Style Gallery, I noticed I had unknowingly loved all your pics (without realizing they were all you!) Keep up the good work. I intend to buy your entire closet :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Really thank you for your nice words.
      Your words make me smile :)

      Löschen